Resume Format for Teacher Job for Freshers & Experienced6 min readReading Time: 4 minutes
To be considered for a job, your resume is the first thing that comes in contact with the recruiter. It speaks for you before anything else. All those who aspire to work as teachers must know the right resume format for teacher job before applying. Since, resume resonates with your personality and introduces you, before you can be physically present yourself.
Here are some points that you should remember for resume format for teacher job in school:
- The applicant needs to have at least a graduation degree in the subject that they are applying for.
- A minimum graduation degree in education is also a must.
- Applicants with brilliant academic records are given preference.
- Above all, you should have a good knowledge of the various aids and skills intended for education.
The Importance Of Teaching Job:
Before we go into the details of a resume format for teacher job in school, there are a few things to keep in mind. To be a teacher, you should have the passion to share your knowledge with the students around. You should be able to excite the students and inculcate interest in them to learn more. The profession of teaching has a very good scope in the private as well as public sector. But you need to have a detailed and thorough training before you can be an expert in the field of teaching. Your resume should exhibit your passion for the same. Therefore, it should be your top priority to have the correct resume format for teacher job.
Essentials Of A Resume Format For Teacher Job:
- Always have a customized resume on the basis of the needs of the job.
- Have a short and to-the-point resume, preferably one page.
- Make your accomplishments the highlight of the resume.
- Share the resume in PDF format.
- Keep the formatting of the resume organised and easily readable.
- Above all, make sure to keep the resume free of any grammatical or spelling errors.
Tips For Resume Format For Teacher Job In India:
Include A Descriptive Professional Experience:
In your resume format for teacher job, while writing your professional experience, keep in mind about the needs of the job opening that you are applying for. List your professional experience in such a way that it is relevant to the job that you are applying for. Enlist all the skills, abilities and knowledge that you have gained from all the past experiences.
1- Have assisted students who needed more guidance in comparison to others. Consequently, it lead to an increase of 20% in the average score of the class tests.
2- Kept a record of the graph of students results and evaluated it. Made efficient plans with the other staff members for the progress of students.
3- Held training sessions for fresher teachers regarding classroom control and other beneficial teaching aspects.
Specify Your Additional Skills:
There has been an effective increase in the use of technology in the field of education. Hence, educational institutions prefer applicants that have knowledge about technology.
1- Be aware about the working of Microsoft Office Tools and mention it in your resume.
2- Mention about your knowledge of Classroom software’s that you can work on, if any.
3- State your Research Skills, if any.
While starting your resume format for teacher job in school, keep in mind to not be vague. It is understandable that you might be qualified to teach any grade in the school. But it is always better to specify a range of grade levels you want to apply for.
Resume Format For Teacher Job (Experienced)
Email Id: [email protected]
Seeking the position of a Mathematics Teacher in an institution wherein I can fulfill my passion of sharing knowledge with the students. Consequently, want to be able to utilize my skill set and help the students progress.
- Teaching mathematics since the last 8 years.
- Currently working as a mathematics teacher in ABC Girls’ School.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Vast and intense knowledge of Mathematics.
- Skilled in making use of varied course books and extra study material for giving students a thorough idea of the kind of questions in mathematics.
- Ability to teach new mathematics topics creatively, instead of in a cliched way.
- Strong verbal skills to make communication effective while teaching in class.
- Bent towards making the students passionate about the subject.
- Gold medalist (Masters).
- Received the award of ‘Best Teacher’ at XXX Girl’s School.
- Worked as a Mathematics Teacher at XXX International School from 2011–2017.
- Working as a Mathematics Teacher at ABC Girl’s School from 2017-present.
- 2009–2011- Bachelor of Education from XXXX Institute (First Division)
- 2007–2009- Masters in Mathematics, XXX University (59%)
- 2004–2007- B.Sc in Mathematics, XXX University (76%)
- 2004- Senior Secondary Certificate Examination, QAZ School (85%)
- 2002- Secondary School Examination, QAZ Schhol (82%)
Address: 43/190, Shanti Nagar, New Delhi- 110099
Date Of Birth: 5th September, 19xx
Languages Known: Hindi and English
Resume Format For Teacher Job Fresher
Email: [email protected]
Keen on contributing to the field of education. Looking forward to share all my knowledge and teaching skills. So that it can, in conclusion, help establish a relation with the students and give them a clear understanding of English as a subject. Seeking a teaching position of Pre-Primary Teacher.
- Ability to work with children of varied aptitudes.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to plan methodically and hence create a more understanding and interesting way of teaching for the students.
- Can handle children from the age of 5 to 10 years patiently.
- Good research skills.
- Ability to interact with students efficiently, hence making them comfortable in the school premises.
- Skilled and aware of various technological tools to make the process of teaching interesting.
- Ability to keep motivating children, in order to help them progress.
- Member of the organizing team of MNCX sponsored two day national seminar on the topic ‘Contemporary English.’
- Member of the union of ABC College.
- Managed Inter College Speech Competition as the head of the project at ABC College.
- An active member of English Literary Society at ABC College.
- A contributor in planning and designing ‘English Language Course’ at ABC College.
- Nursery Teacher’s Training from BRAINS INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- 2017–2019- Masters in English from ABC College. (60%)
- 2014–2017- Bachelors in English from XXX College. (74%)
- 2014- Senior Secondary Certificate Examination, QAZ School (85%)
- 2012- Secondary School Examination, QAZ Schhol (82%)
- Secured first position in inter-college debate competition at XXX College.
- Stood first in college- Graduation.
- Silver Medalist in Masters.
Date of Birth: 30th October, 19xx
Languages Known: Hindi and English
Address: 3rd floor, Parivartan Apartments, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi.