Job Search & Interview Documents | 81 Awesome Links to Help you!6 min readReading Time: 5 minutes
In order to launch yourself into the modern job market, you need to equip yourself with the right self-marketing tools. This typically includes a bunch of documents that are vital to create before deciding to go job hunting. Each of these job search documents has its own set of rules that one must adhere to during the creation process. They should be drafted carefully while keeping in mind how it is going to benefit the whole job-hunting process.
Job seekers can use various strategies to stand out from the rest of the crowd and connect with employers. This is why each career document needs to convey different information so that it doesn’t appear repetitive. The most fundamental documents that are required almost everywhere, are:
- Cover Letter
- Experience Letter
The resume is the primary and one of the most essential job search documents. Many people use it as a stand-alone document in itself as well. The job market is flooded with job seekers, so your resume should stand out from the crowd. Quite often, working professionals like to keep their resumes handy in case of any internal opportunities. This document is essentially the story of an individual’s career. Therefore, creating a strong and professional resume is very necessary.
Lucky for you, there are many resume builders online that can help you create a strong, eye-catching resume.
- Resume Builder for 2020 | Free Resume Builder | Novorésumé
- Executive Resume Writing Services | CV Writing Experts India
- FlowCV: Free Online Resume Builder
- 2020 Best Free Resume Builder | Download Resume | Build A Resume Free
- Got Resume Builder • Free Resume Builder
- Resume Maker Online | Create a Perfect Resume in 5 Minutes!
- A beautiful resume & cover letter generator — Absolutely free
- Trusted AI Resume Maker Helps You Get Hired Fast
- Resume Builder: My Resume Format — Free Resume Builder and Job Board
- ATBOX.IO — Online Resume Builder with 100 Resume Templates
- Standard Resume: A Modern, Professional Resume Builder
- Online CV Builder with Free Mobile Resume and QR Code — Resume Maker
- OnlineResume.us: Online Resume and PDF Resume Creator
- Free Professional Resume Templates, Resume Vs Job Analysis & Smart Job Recommendations
- GetMyResumes: Resume Writing Services, Linkedin Profile Writing
- Resumod: Automated Online CV Builder & Professional Resume Maker
- Resume Builder
- CV Owl: CV Maker Online, Free Resume Builder, Professional CV Builder
- Resume Help: Instantly Create Your Resume Online
- CV Writing India
- Free Resume Builder | Create a Professional Resume Fast
- AVON RESUMES | Professional Resume Maker Online |
- CakeResume: Resume Builder
- Qwilr — Software for creating proposals, quotes, and documents as webpages
- CV Maker — Create Resume Now
- CVCrow: Best Professional Resume CV Maker and Online CV Builder
- Essay Writing help online at your service | SpeedyPaper
- Resume101.org: Get Your Professional Job-Winning Resume Here
Tips For Resume Writing
While these online tools are a great option to create a resume, it can also be created from scratch with your own ideas and design. There are millions of articles and blogs available online that can provide you with tips and tricks to create professional resumes. But before you go on about creating a resume for yourself, make sure to check out some of the most helpful websites that provide resume writing tips:
- Resume Writing and Job Search Advice
- Resume Writing Tips & Sample Resumes: How to Write a Resume
- Resume Writing Academy — Home
- How to Make the Perfect Resume (With Examples!)
- Resume Writing Tips to Help You Land a Job in 2017
- 23 Resume Writing Tips to Create the Perfect Job Resume
- 50+ Free Resume Examples: Professional Sample Resumes for All Jobs
- How to Write a Resume
- Before and After Resume Examples
- Resume Samples
- 2020 Job Search | Network of Certified Career & Job Search Experts
- Free Sample Resumes — Resume Writing Tips — Writing A Great Resume
- The CV Store: Professional CV Writing Services
- Resume & LinkedIn Services — ResumePowerResumePower
- Welcome to Careers And Money — careersandmoney.com
- ProperResumes — Get the Job You Want
- Writing Help Gateway For Letter Writing, Resume Writing & more!
Apart from a resume, another one of the most vital job search documents is a cover letter. This document will help you in targetting your desired job in a very specific way. It will emphasize your skill sets and how they align with the requirements of the job role you are seeking. Therefore, a cover letter should be able to bring your resume to life. It should communicate to the interviewer that you are keen to be a part of their company.
Mentioned below are some of the greatest resources that can help you develop a cover letter tailored according to your dream job:
- James Innes Group: Cover Letter Writing — Services
- SmartCoverLetter| Free Cover Letter Writer
- Resume Builder | Resume Templates & Samples | Quick & Easy | Pongo
- Create my own CV design in PDF for free with CVDesignR
- LiveCareer CV Maker | Free Online CV Builder | CV Builder from LiveCareer
- Free Cover Letter Creator — Instantly Create, Print and Download
- Zety Resume Builder (Make a Resume Online — Quick & Easy)
- Cover-Letter-Now: Cover Letter Builder | Cover Letter Templates
- Cover Letter Builder | Personalized Templates | Done in 15 Minutes
- Create a Professional Cover Letter in Minutes and Get Hired Faster
- 10 Best Cover Letter Writing Services in America
A portfolio is another one of the essential job search documents that act as a vital tool for your career growth. Your portfolio is a compilation of all the materials that illustrate your skills, beliefs, qualification, training, experience, etc. It primarily provides insight into your work ethics. Putting together a portfolio will help in making you superior to other job seekers out there. Mainly because you will be highlighting the skills you have gained over the years through the various experiences in the industry.
Moreover, creating a portfolio is an added advantage to your profile especially if you are in a creative field. For instance, If you are a content writer, you can provide links to your published work. Similarly, a photographer, fashion designer, etc can highlight some of their best work in their portfolios.
Take a look at some of the most reliable websites that can help you in coming up with the most creative and beautiful portfolios.
- Fabrik — Your online portfolio website
- Mypix | Building a photography portfolio | Photo website builder
- Worka — Online portfolios for leading creatives
- Foliovilla: Your portfolio website builder
- Create online portfolio!
- EZZL.art: Artist Websites with Artwork Marketing & Promotion Network
- Motion Array: Premiere Pro and After Effects Templates, Stock Music, and more.
- elink | Newsletter Creator, Web Page Builder, Bookmarker
- Pixpa: Portfolio Websites for Photographers and Creators
- Free, Easy & Simple Website Builder : 
- Professional Websites for Photographers and Artists / FolioLink.com
- Free Templates For Portfolios
- Artschema | Build Your Portfolio
- Easy & Free Website Maker | Create a Free Website
An experience letter is the most important treasure that an individual possesses after years of hard work. It is a document that you will always need as proof of your contribution to an organization. A person who is seeking a job change will definitely need this reference document.
Have a look at some of the most helpful websites that feature samples of experience letters:
- How to Write Experience Letter | Experience Letter Format
- Work Experience Certificate Templates for MS Word
- FREE 10+ Work Experience Letter Examples & Templates
- Work Experience Certificate Letter Format Sample
- Experience Certificate | Download Experience Certificate Format
- 18+ Experience Letter Templates
- Experience Letter Sample