Call Center Jobs — Responsibilities, Salary & Scope3 min readReading Time: 3 minutes
Have you ever thought about what would happen if you bought a new gadget and it didn’t work as you expected it to? And no friend of yours is free to have a look at the problem that your facing. Wouldn’t you panic? Well, until there are people at call centers, you need not worry about such a situation. They have your back. People might think that people at call centers have the most sorted jobs but they aren’t aware of the daily challenges that they have to face at work. No person is perfect but whenever we face any issue and dial the helpline we expect the people at the call center to know everything irrespective of their educational background.
So, one thing is for sure that call center jobs are not easy but it won’t be wrong to say that it isn’t that hard. Let’s learn about the roles and responsibilities to have in-depth knowledge about the job description of call center jobs.
- Roles & Responsibilities of a Call Center Job
- Requirements of a call center job
- Part-time Call Center Jobs
Roles & Responsibilities:
- At the call center, the employee has to manage a massive amount of inbound and outbound calls during their shift.
- They need to follow a different “script” for handling different kinds of problems.
- They have to understand the need of the customer by jotting down the information on the call.
- Not just solving the customer’s queries, they need to build sustainable relationships with the customers
- They are also responsible for engaging the people so that they build a certain professional relationship with them and become the company’s regular customers.
- The employees have to attend educational seminars too so that they can improve their knowledge and performance level.
- Meet targets set by the company in order to build a reputation.
- Handling the customer’s queries is not that easy so you need to be really polite and if you have prior experience in the same filed then it can work wonders for you.
- The candidate must have good communication skills.
- The candidate must have insight knowledge about the procedure and how to handle the customers.
- The person must be able to do various tasks simultaneously as he/she has to work on solving the problem of the person on the phone.
- He/she must have a high school degree.
Call center jobs part-time
If you’re a student and want to earn some extra bucks to pay your bills you can also start working part-time too. In the case of call center jobs, there are several shifts, so you can choose according to your convenience and apply for the same. Call center jobs have never-ending demands so you can easily find a job near you and work accordingly.
All you need for this job is good communication skills as you will be talking to several people which may be from the same country or another one. So you need to be really polite on the call. No matter how frustrated the other person may sound but you have to be really calm and never lose your patience. In such kinds of jobs, patience is the key.
Call center Jobs for 10th pass
Have you passed your 10th and thinking about how to land a job. There are openings for call center jobs for 10th pass as they have various openings for different educational backgrounds too.
Call center jobs salary
Call center jobs salary may vary in different companies but there are some standards according to which the salary is decided in every company. A beginner can start with Rs. 12000 to 17000 per month.