A Primary Teacher instructs elementary school students from ages 5 to 12 in various subjects. They develop lesson plans, grade class assignments and homework, administer tests and assess students’ performance. Primary Teachers also meet with parents to discuss students’ progress and attend meetings with school administration and other teachers as required.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop and issue educational content including notes, tests, and assignments.
- Supervise classes to ensure all students are learning in a safe and productive environment.
- Organize supplies and resources for lectures and presentations.
- Deliver personalized instruction to each student by encouraging interactive learning.
- Plan and implement educational activities and events.
- Ensure your classroom is clean and orderly.
- Prepare and distribute periodic progress reports and semester report cards.
- Attend parent-teacher meetings.
- Evaluate and document students’ progress.
- Allocate and grade homework, assignments, and tests.
Qualification: Graduation with B.Ed.
Experience: - Minimum 2 years
- Developing engaging lesson plans and curricula
- Preparing progress reports, report cards and student evaluations
- Assessing students’ abilities and development
- Implementing activities to stimulate student learning
- Understanding and using educational technology
- Possessing knowledge of core standards for various subject areas
- Ability to adopt diverse teaching methods
- Pursue professional development opportunities
- Willingness to work outside of the classroom to help students build academic skills
- Fluency in English.
- Basic Knowledge of Computer
PF will be provided
Interview Place is Raipur (Chhattisgarh)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: ₹150,000.00 per year
- work: 2 years (Required)
- Teaching: 2 years (Required)
- total work: 2 years (Preferred)
- English, Hindi and others (Required)
- Provident fund (PF)
- Paid leaves / Leave encashment