- As a key member of the business unit management team, you will be responsible for making decisions with the goal of maximizing business unit and plant profitability
- Consolidate and analyze the result of the business unit and Bridgewater plant
- Be creative and proactive in developing and improving controlling instruments for increased transparency and efficiency in analyzing business unit and plant results
- Take ownership and support the plant and business unit in all financial processes and help share best practises
- Prepare and present monthly financial statements that accurately reflect sales, margins and expenses to measure performance versus plans and objectives
- Partner with different departments and drive projects to improve plant performance and control
- Form a strong team with the plant manager in developing monthly forecasts and budgets as well as the annual management plant
Line Mangers, Hiring Managers, HR Corporate and HR Local are responsible for ensuring that diversity and inclusion are respected during the recruiting process. Unconscious bias and stereotypes must not influence our selection processes. We look for the best candidates and for the real value they can bring into the organization. We value meritocracy. We value diversity. We turn off our bias. All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, military service and veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Prysmian will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.
Your application data will be treated according to our Data Protection Policy. If you believe you require assistance to complete this form or to participate in an interview, please contact us at .