Looking for Hr Manager, a dynamic employee who wishes to grow with the organisation are ready to roll up your sleeves and work without cribbing
Interested candidates please call Krishnan at 8309618146
Primary Roles :
- Organisational Behaviour and Organisational Development
- Compensation and Benefits
- HR Operations
- HR Backend
- Establish and implement HR efforts that effectively communicate and support the firm's vision and business
- Responsible for implementation and monitoring of HR policies and procedures across the organization
- Develop HR plans and strategies to support the achievement of the overall org objectives.
- Collaborate with the leadership to identify issues and potential solutions specific to the business
- Work with the Management and leadership team to identify critical positions, pull together a recruitment plan to hire Hi Potential candidates for effective succession planning at the L2 and L3 (L refers to Leadership Level)
- Develop comprehensive recruitment and retention plans to meet the human capital needs of org goals.
- Develop and implement comprehensive compensation and benefit plans that are competitive and cost effective for the client
- Provide overall leadership and guidance to HR function by overseeing talent acquisition, career development, succession planning, retention, training and leadership development, compensation and benefits.
- Design, Develop, Implement and Monitoring of the entire Performance Management Process (Goal Setting to Appraisals) for the organization
- Responsible for ensuring that Appraisal discussions are completed on time
- Responsible for identifying and support in recruitment of candidates for specific biz units and functions in the corporate office
- Responsible for conducting timely and ongoing Employee Engagement conversations. Follow through on feedback. Share issues with Biz leaders and managed for effective and timely solutions.
- Responsible for effective implementation of onboarding and offboarding / exit process
- Work with Head of Departments to identify skills and competency gaps, training solutions
- Other responsibilities related to HR initiatives as identified by the organization / management ,