Manager QS & StQ - RC India
Manage, develop, and lead the Quality Systems team and stewardship Quality & Programs
Focus on building strategy and ensuring execution of operational objectives that align with APAC Product Supply & Global Quality objectives
Drive the execution of a next-generation stewardship compliance program and Quality Systems delivering improved impact and efficiency
Drive consistent Quality Systems and stewardship compliance with both internal company policies and external policies and requirements to ensure on-going freedom to operate
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain Quality Integrated Management System including Quality Key Requirements
- Own the execution, collaboration, and continuous improvement of QMS across Bayer locations including document management, training, audit and issues management.
- Uphold high quality standards across quality systems that enable our freedom to operate, reduce risk
- Manage Quality audit program
- Steer the Auditor Community in close collaboration with regional Quality Excellence
- Secure FTO through compliance strategy and ensure meeting ETS requirements for Product supply.
- Ensure oversight compliance with Regulatory, Stewardship and Trait Quality requirements.
- Partner with global/regional QS in the selection, development and implementation of Quality digital /IT tools
- Partner with global / regional QS to introduce digital and business enabled systems making actionable information accessible to key stakeholders and assures a more reliable, quality supply
- Partner with global/regional QS and responsible for data utilization and reporting
- Regional Process Owner Role for SAP-QM: SAP-QM global Master data Management, Expert roles, steer global SAP-QM communities in CS
- Ensure focused IMS and Quality Training of stakeholders
- Responsible for development and reporting of Quality Metrics
- Contribute in Quality Management Review
- IMS audit management-all APAC (RC & CP)
- Documentation management-all APAC (RC & CP)
- Training system management-all APAC (RC & CP)
- Bachelor's degree with 5+ years relevant business experience (including at least 2+ years Leadership roles & experience)
- Strong leadership as well as partnering / stakeholder management skills
- Excellent team player, change and project management capabilities
- Experience leading teams with formal and informal authority. Regional or Country experience.
- Experience in cross-functional teams
- Auditing experience preferred
Bayer is an equal opportunity employer that strongly values fairness and respect at work. We welcome applications from all individuals, regardless of race, religion, gender, age, physical characteristics, disability, sexual orientation etc. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Location: India : Telangana : Hyderabad
Division: Crop Science
Reference Code: 482081